Who We Are
We are a diverse group with the shared belief that human beings and nature are the result of intelligent design rather than blind, undirected, and mindless processes. We are a chapter of the Science & Culture Network, a project of Discovery Institute’s Center for Science & Culture.
What We Do
We seek opportunities throughout Colorado to present evidence for design, discuss its implications, and equip others to go out and do the same:
- We sponsor events and discussions that bring experts in intelligent design to Colorado.
- We meet periodically for discussions in various locations on a rotating basis.
- We advocate for academic freedom and free speech for scientists, engineers, teachers, students, and other interested parties.
How We Can Help You
We can assist you by:
- Providing speakers and teachers for organized groups, classes, and local events.
- Helping you select and deliver appropriate intelligent design resources to educate the youth and adults in your community.
- Providing continuing education for members of your community who attend our meetings and events.
What You Can Do
- Request information or help from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subscribe to our E-Newsletter updates.
- Like us on Facebook to get the latest updates and promote our chapter.
- Attend one of our meetings or events.
- Find out about the summer seminar program sponsored by Discovery Institute’s Center for Science and Culture.
- Make a tax deductible donation.